Merchandise Presentation Analyst
This job has now expired
- To create compelling retail environments for our customers
- To develop easy-to-implement merchandise presentation systems for our salons
- To maximize retail sales through innovative merchandise presentation
- Work with Product Managers/Buyers to support vendor Plan-o-Guides.
- Create and manage Plan-o-Guides using JDA Intactix software.
- Run, analyze and report specific vendor sales data.
- Create bi-monthly salon communications and Plan-o-Guides for salon/field.
- Assist both corporate and field staff with solutions to merchandise presentation problems.
- Help to educate field executives and salon managers about merchandise presentation and how to read and set Plan-o-Guides.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Retail merchandising experience required
- Ability to learn new software programs required
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Working knowledge of Intactix preferred
Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS) is the beauty industry's global leader in salons, hair restoration centers and education.