Digital Media- Web Designer
The Star Tribune is seeking a creative, innovative Web Designer that thrives in a dynamic, energetic environment. You will help move forward new products across web, mobile, tablets and other emerging technology. Be part of the Digital Team that supports the largest media websites in the state.
- Concept and design websites, marketing pages, interactive advertising programs, and email campaigns.
- Develop flat and functioning prototypes for proof of concept.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with cross-functional teams taking business ideas into creative concepts and executions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Keep current in new innovations and technologies.
- Bachelor or graphic art school degree with preferred 2+ years of design experience, comparable experience considered.
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustration.
- Basic understanding of HTML5, Flash and Action Script.