Industrial Maintenance Technician
This position will troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical components, perform preventative maintenance (PM) and repair production equipment.
· 3-5 yrs experience in a maintenance position preferred
· 2 year degree preferred
· Strong background working pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical controls, and PLC experience preferred
· Ability to troubleshoot controls and machines both electrically and mechanically
· Welding experience required
· Ability to take direction and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K and more.
If you are interested in joining our team please forward your resume with salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
208 Centennial Drive
Buffalo, MN 55313