- Accounts Receivable: collection calls, research discrepancies, update customer information, mail statements, complete W-9’s and other information requests.
- Maintain vendor information: keep contact information and W-9 status up to date.
- Data Entry of Accounts Payable invoices received
- Complete requests for Vendor Information Forms from existing and new customers.
- Complete miscellaneous reports/forms.
- Other miscellaneous accounting, records maintenance and reporting tasks as needed.
- 1 – 2 years accounting/administrative assistant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as basic accounting software programs.
- Ability to be assertive when making Accounts Receivable calls to customers.
- Self starter who is comfortable working independently with minimal need for direction.
- Excellent organizational skills
What LVC Offers:
- Full time employment; M-F 8:00am – 4:30 pm.
- A competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and a FLEX Health Spending Plan.