This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions along with our client in Minnetonka, MN have immediate openings for Call Center Supervisors.
Our client’s call center is a large, exciting and collaborative call center located in Minnetonka, MN. The Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead a team of Customer Account Executives to improve performance and enhance the overall customer experience. A successful candidate for the Supervisor position will have experience in training, coaching and providing constructive feedback to their team members.
- Develops personal performance plans with reps and provides on-going performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews.
- Establishes career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer service.
- Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level achievements.
- Identifies variances and creates effective plans to address gaps.
- Partners with leadership team and other functions within the organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about critical information and strategy needed to be successful in their role.
- Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service improvement. Ensures competence and continuity of reps reports through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build team spirit and provide employee recognition.
- Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains customers and effectively communicates the benefits of the products and services.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment of employees.
- Approves reps time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service reps in order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Sales/ Management experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Sales or telemarketing experience preferred
- Previous call center supervisor experience preferred
- Encouraging and responsive teaching style while being comfortable assessing performance and giving feedback
- Able to create an open and supportive learning environment
- Ability to approve team's time, manages schedules, including time off requests and leaves to meet the needs of the business