This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions has teamed with an Insurance and Benefits company in the South Metro seeking a 401k Plan Administrator to join their growing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up payroll system to calculate actual plan contributions: employee deferrals, employer matching contributions, including safe harbor match and profit sharing contributions
· Run payroll reports and use data to identify key employees and highly compensated employees
· Monitor contribution and compensation limits under IRC 401(a)(17), 402(g) and 415.
· Prepare and send required notices and employee communication
· Interact daily with employees and all levels of management
· Assist with the preparation, review and interpretation of plan documents, amendments, notices and summary plan descriptions.
· Work with plan record keepers and internal programmers to ensure data files are transmitted timely and participant records are complete and accurate.
· Audit payroll and plan records to ensure compliance with employee eligibility, vesting and loan payment provisions
· Assist with annual and interim CPA audits
· Use analytical skills to research and resolve operational problems
Job Requirements, Desired Education and Experience
· Have detailed knowledge of retirement plan regulations, non discrimination testing and reporting requirements. Professional certification/designation (QPA,QKA) is a plus.
· Have detailed knowledge of 401(k) plan administration and working knowledge of other retirement plans such as 403(b), 457, SIMPLE IRA
· Be proficient in excel, have strong numerical aptitude and high degree of accuracy
· Have strong communication skills including the ability to explain complex and technical pension plan rules to employees and all levels of management
· Have a BS degree or comparable education and experience
· Have 3 to 5+ years experience working for a TPA firm or administrator of large employer 401(k) plan
Your professionalism, expertise and motivation to provide outstanding service will be valued and respected. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and a team-oriented work environment.
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity, please submit a traditional resume and salary requirements to Mickey at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “401k Administrator” in the subject line of your e-mail.