This job is no longer available
AgriBank, FCB a $70 billion financial institution, located in St Paul, MN is seeking a Senior IT Auditor who will be responsible for the assessment of information technology (IT) risks, development of the IT audit plan, and designing, planning and performing audits related to processes, systems, network and IT infrastructure of the organization and Farm Credit Services Associations purchasing operations audit work. Supports internal operations auditors by assisting them with technology issues. Responsible for providing input on control and security issues as a member of the systems development team.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, information systems or accounting. Five years related experience with CISA certification or equivalent. Must have demonstrated proficiency with requirements and vulnerabilities for a variety of platforms, including PCs, LANS, client/server systems, open/midrange systems, mainframes and internet applications.
- Ability to evaluate a variety of platforms, operating systems, computer services, utility programs and communication protocols. Knows the automated application and end user controls.
- Understands the risks, vulnerabilities and security requirements necessary for routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, wireless and other network infrastructure.
- Ability to organize complex data effectively, differentiate between fact and conjecture, recognize problems and gather factual data to support analysis and then break problems into essential parts to identify cause, effect and alternate solutions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in applying IT principles and other GAAP principles to produce audit conclusions that are reliable, which includes understanding and being able to apply appropriate audit standards, data gathering techniques, control analysis techniques, sampling techniques, workpaper techniques, and report writing.
- Understands how the requirements of Sarbanes/Oxley are applied in IT operations and is able to evaluate the 404 documentation and testing to determine compliance.
- Familiar with the risks, control objectives, and practices in COBIT, COSO, and ISO Security Standards.
- Proficient in using software applications to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audits through the automation of previously manual procedures, expansion of the scope of the audit, or the creation of new audit procedures.
- Strong knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting financial institutions operations.
AgriBank, FCB, located in downtown St. Paul, offers competitive salary & benefits, including an incentive plan & indoor parking with minimal copay. If you like exciting work in a team environment; candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the link below:
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER