Senior Manager, Guest Insights
This job has now expired
About the Guest Relationship Management (GRM) Team:
Regis Corporation is committed to attracting and retaining profitable guests and building mutually beneficial long-term guest relationships. As such, we are building a world-class guest relationship management team within the Marketing organization comprised of proven marketing leaders and aspiring insight professionals with the right balance of creative and analytic skills to provide our brands with distinct competitive advantages. If you want to be a part of a new team building a new competency in one of the world's most exciting industries, and if you meet the qualifications below, we want to hear from you.
Job Position Overview:
Deliver key insights about the guest and the consumer to stakeholders and decision makers. Leverage the guest database to uncover insights and fact-based behavioral trends and identify points of difference using data mining, statistical modeling and benchmarking tools. Translate findings and consult with clients to influence business decisions in ways that lead to enhanced profitability for key business units.
- Perform analysis using analytical techniques and statistics to gain deeper insights into guest behavior and salon experience. Includes responding to ad hoc requests.
- Reporting development, including measurement methodology, layout design, dissemination, and automation.
- Support predictive modeling development and capability build.
- Evaluate business requirements and manage the analytical process to ensure expectations are met.
- Present findings andrecommendations to stakeholders on the use and benefits of various marketing analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or a related field
- 3 years of experience querying relational databases to address business needs
- Must have hands on experience writing code to extract data from relational databases
- Demonstrated experience utilizing SAS product suite, SQL, or related software
- Critical thinker, able to sort through complex business issues, willing to try different analytical approaches
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills