Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The SNBC Sales Representative will successfully attain member enrollment and retention goals for UCare's MSHO and UCare Connect products. To provide education to/seek referrals from potential referral sources for UCare's MSHO and UCare Connect programs. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Qualify leads, generate interest and educate prospective members for the UCare's MSHO and UCare Connect programs by telephone and in direct sales. Manage the prospect database including recording and updating prospect information.
- Understand and follow CMS and DHS requirements with regard to application processing timelines, sales events, outreach activities, unsolicited contacts and all other regulations related to sales and marketing.
- Meet/exceed established sales call quotas and timelines for follow-up to inquiries.
- Schedule and conduct sales presentations to potential prospective members and referral sources.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the marketplace. Establish and maintain professional relationships with and provide education to key contacts such as community advocates, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, county workers, clinic staff and other providers.
- Participate in sales strategy meetings and share information regarding successful strategies with other members of the sales team.
- Provide back-up support for other Sales Representatives.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or health care related field or relevant experience considered in lieu of a degree. A MN Life and Health Insurance license is required.
Two to four years direct sales or social work experience is required. Flexible work schedule required due to occasional evening and weekend hours to conduct sales presentations.
Preferred experience in health care/managed care or Fee For Service Medical Assistance. Preferrence will be given to Hmong speaking candidates.
- Consultative selling skills. Provide superior customer service.
- Proficient with computer, spreadsheet and database management.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting overall departmental goals, in addition to personally defined sales goals.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change easily while keeping focused on reaching sales goals.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.