Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Both as a team and individually, the Security Engineer will ensure effective and efficient data security infrastructure system functionality, including servers, network devices, workstations, mobile devices and removable storage devices. Working with the Business Security Manager and Technical Services Manager to proactively and reactively to resolve data security system issues in an efficient manner, to maximize business productivity and minimize business downtime. Working with the Business Security Manager, Technical Services Manager, and business teams to understand business needs to implement forward thinking business solutions. Lead security environment design sessions and implementation projects. Participate as needed on appropriate enterprise committees. Act as a subject matter expert for IS data security related policies and procedures.
This position requires 5 years supporting/maintaining security infrastructure systems in an enterprise environment. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Preferred experience supporting MalwareBytes Enterprise Edition, McAfee ePO, Websense/Triton, vCenter Essentials and Service Center Configuration Manager preferred. Security certifications including CISSP, CISA, CEH, CSSLP, CHFI, CCSP, GCIH, or GCIA highly desirable.
- Five years experience in IT security.
- 5 years’ experience supporting/maintaining server hardware and software.
- 5 years’ experience designing/supporting/maintaining LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Three years’ experience in a system administration (e.g., Network, Windows) role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently alone and collaboratively to complete assignments.
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change quickly.
- Experience mentoring less senior engineers.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, professional environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively and balance projects and production support activities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective support, user, technical, and project documentation
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.