Configuration Trainer and Auditor
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Configuration Trainer and Auditor will serve as Amisys systems expert for the Provider Enrollment & Configuration and Provider Relations & Contracting departments. Provide training to the configuration team and other areas of the organization with respect to configuration functionality. Perform testing/QA for all configuration projects. Develop test plans and test scenarios for new business initiatives, benefits and reimbursement strategies. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain training materials, policies and procedures for benefits and pricing configuration
- Provide training to all configuration staff and other areas of the organization with respect to configuration functionality.
- Serve as a liaison to the Provider Relations and Contracting staff for contract implementation planning.
- Develop and maintain reports for test results/defects. Monitor trends in errors and develop necessary training.
- In conjunction with the Configuration and Provider Enrollment Managers, develop a plan for quality improvement.
- Work with DST and the Amisys User Group to advise the PEC department and others of important new functionality.
- Assist in for Amisys upgrades for the PEC department.
Three to five years experience in system development and testing. Three to five years knowledge of claims processing, provider reimbursement structures and medical benefits. Two to four years supervisory/managerial experience. Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. Relevant work experience will be considered. Amisys configuration experience preferred.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be successful in this role:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to resolve conflict; effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Good leadership ability and assertiveness skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.