This job is no longer available
Paradise & Associates, LLC, licensed Real Estate Company, was formed to professionally manage multifamily communities. The Paradise & Associates’ principals are in their 30th year of property and association management. They have become some of the most respected professionals in this business. Over the years we have successfully managed apartments, townhomes, condominiums, and retail and office space. Paradise & Associates offers leadership and a proven success record with a versatile staff of Certified Property Managers and support staff that combines administrative, marketing and maintenance capabilities to communities. Paradise & Associates, LLC is dedicated to providing an exemplary living experience, the highest possible quality of service and a superior value for our residents.
Paradise & Associates, LLC is now seeking an experienced Association Manager for a Portfolio job opening to manage Homeowners and Condominium Associations.
· Interact effectively with the Board of Directors, deal directly with Residents and resolve problems
· Maximize satisfaction of the Associations
· Meet guidelines set by the Board while working under direction of the Management Company
· Plan, direct, review and oversee implementation of systems for the community assets
· Assist accounting department in preparation of monthly financial reports and ensure all transactions are executed in an accurate and timely manner
· Organize, attend and provide recommendations to the Board at the monthly management meeting - present reports and take minutes of meetings
· Contribute to the preparation of annual budget
· Solicit bids and assist with the selection of vendors and contractors
· Vendor management of common area maintenance
· Enforcement of covenants by conducting regular inspections letters and follow-up.
Experience & Qualifications:
· 3-5 years’ stable work history and proven track record within association management
· Strong financial and administrative experience is required
· Information technology used to an advanced level for this “paperless” office
· CCMC preferred, but not essential