Support Engineer II - SMB - Edina, MN
Support Engineer II – SMB – Edina, MN
Are you looking for a challenging career in a fast paced technology driven company?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in providing telecommunications and network solutions for companies of all sizes. Our ability to turn a customer’s business need into a solution is unmatched.
The successful candidate will provide in-depth product support for our Hosted VoIP customers. Analyze, identify, and correct problems that result in network or system outages, including LAN, WAN, hardware failures as well as product defects. Perform Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC) as required if backup is needed. Provide resolution on a broad product set using previous and ongoing experience.
Requirements for the position include the following:
- 4-year degree in related technical field or the equivalent in experience.
- 3 years technical customer support experience, along with a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of Cisco voice experience required.
- CCNA required.
Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to make critical decisions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of at least two of the following: Database subsystems, LAN/WAN protocols, Cisco CCM and/or Unity design, Network tools to aid in fault resolutions, Network security and access methods, UNIX/NT/XP operation systems.
- Ability to work shift work including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work on-call.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com