This job is no longer available
Make a Difference!
Mary T. Inc. has several part time openings in Coon Rapids, Crystal, Golden Valley, and Minneapolis.
These positions are responsible for the direct care, safety, and well being of adults with intellectual disabilities in a group home setting. This includes:
- Following and completing assigned programming responsibilities and care plans
- Assisting the client in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort
- Promoting and encouraging client participation in appropriate activities both in-home and in the community
- Providing direct care support including conducting personal cares, med administration, meal preparation, household tasks and documentation.
The open positions we currently have:
- Every other Saturday and Sunday 3p-10p COON RAPIDS
- Every other Saturday and Sunday 7a-3p COON RAPIDS
- Every Tues-Thurs 11p-7a, and every other Friday, Saturday, Monday 11p-7a Awake Overnights COON RAPIDS
- Every Friday and every other Saturday and Sunday 11p-7a Awake Overnights COON RAPIDS
- Every other Friday 2p-9p, Saturday 7a-3p and Sunday 7a-3p COON RAPIDS
- Every Tues and Wed 2p-9p and every other Sat and Sun 3p-9p COON RAPIDS
- Every Thurs 2p-10p and every other Sat and Sun 7a-3p
- Every other Fri 7a-2:30p, Sat 7a-2:30p, Sun 7a-2:30p, and Mon 8a-2:30p Must be a CNA COON RAPIDS
- Every other Wed 4p-8p, every other Fri 4p-8p and every Sun 10:30a-4:30p GOLDEN VALLEY
- Every other Monday 3p-10p, every other Tuesday 3p-10p and EOW Saturday and Sunday 3p-10p CRYSTAL
- Every other Tuesday 3p-10p, every other Wednesday 3p-10p, every Firday 3p-10p and EOW Saturday 3p-10p and Sunday 9a-9p CRYSTAL
- Every other Saturday 9a-9p and Sunday 8a-3p CRYSTAL
- Every other Saturday and Sunday 7a-3p CRYSTAL
- Every other Fri and Sat 9a-9a (Part asleep and part awake ONs) MINNEAPOLIS
- Need a Part Time 16-24 hours per week Float Pool Employee for Days and/or Evenings in Metro Area
- Need a Full Time 30+ hours per week Float Pool Employee for Awake ONs in Metro Area
Minimum Requirements for Employment with Mary T. Inc.:
You must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED. You must have a valid drivers license and be able to meet our driving criteria. You must be able to pass a state and county background check. Willingness to work hard and a desire to help others is necessary. Good communication skills are also needed.
*Other Full Time and Part Time Positions Available in other areas of the Metro*
For more information please contact HR at 763-754-2505. You can download an application from our website at www.marytinc.com, stop into our office at 1555 118th LN Coon Rapids, MN 55448 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We set high standards for performance -- all staff, whether in direct consumer service roles or support roles, have clear expectations for job performance. We work hard and share a commitment to providing our consumers with the best care and we are dedicated to creating a warm and supportive living environment for those we serve.