This job is no longer available
Nurse Practitioner – St. Paul
Center for Reproductive Medicine strives to hire, train and maintain the highest level of professionals for all of its positions. As a leader in infertility medicine, we value our employees and offer them the opportunity to contribute to this fascinating specialty providing state-of-the-art care. We are a reproductive endocrinology practice providing a complete spectrum of services from diagnostic evaluation to state of the art advanced procedures such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Work Location: St. Paul
Hours: Weekdays and occasional weekend/holiday
.80 FTE (64 hours per pay period)
This position is a benefit eligible position. We offer competitive compensation, PTO, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability coverage, Group Life Insurance, 401k, and Profit Sharing. Hours are typically 8 hours per shift (8 shifts per pay period) with additional pay for weekends and holidays worked.
We are currently seeking an NP with Infertility or OBGyn background for our St. Paul Clinic. This position will be part of an exciting, multidisciplinary team that will assist the patient from the first visit through diagnostic tests and individual treatment plans. This is an opportunity to work as part of a physician/NP team providing and coordinating care for patients experiencing infertility.
Provide clinical care to all patients in an efficient and professional manner including:
- Assists Reproductive Endocrinologist in care of infertile couples in outpatient setting
- Performance of intrauterine insemination, post coital test, endometrial biopsy
- Performance of transvaginal ultrasound procedures for follicle monitoring
- Coordinate care for ovulation induction and super-ovulation cycles
- Coordinates care for in vitro fertilization cycles
- Performs telephone triage of patient questions
- Provide nursing support in all areas as needed
- MN license
- BS Nursing
- NPNCC certified (or similar)
5-7 years women’s healthcare preferably in a clinic setting
Previous infertility experience preferred
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Fax your resume and cover letter to 651-379-3111.
Mail your resume and cover letter to:
Center for Reproductive Medicine
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55118