Vendor Relations Representative
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives for a large company located in Bloomington, MN
Qualified individuals MUST be self-reliant, enjoy working in an office setting, be a team player, be very flexible to change, and be deadline driven.
- Assist the Client in achieving the corporate stand of 5-day order completion turnaround time for most appraisal products
- Vendor Relations Representatives manage the follow-up for an assigned region and assist teammates when able
- Communication with appraiser offices is essential in gathering inspection dates, completion dates and other key information
- Using this information, the Vendor Relations Representative determines the best course of action to ensure the highest possible service is received by the client
- Requires excellent customer service skills and a willingness to assist our clients
- Looking for people who are able to go the extra mile, work hard, and thrive in a team atmosphere
High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
**Must type 40 wpm
Work Schedule: Must be open to working shifts between 8am - 8pm
Pay Rate: $12.50/hr
Our clients need to fill these positions NOW! Apply today and you can start your process to be a part of a professional team making a difference!
THE RIGHT STAFF thanks all interested candidates; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this position:
**APPLY NOW** http://www.therightstaff.info/application.htm**
Qualified candidates may choose to apply directly to: