This job is no longer available
Exciting NEW Real Estate-Title Opportunity!
Are you an individual that likes repetitive tasks? Do you want the chance to work for a large company in an office environment? Are you self-sufficient and motivated? Than this is the job for you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for qualified candidates with Title experience for a position clearing files for closing for a client in Minnetonka.
Reviews documentation to clear title and heavily communicate with client, borrower, and internal staff to facilitate all title curative issues in a timely manner. Responsible for the coordination of all aspects involved with moving each file to closing.
• Review daily reports to ensure completion of assigned duties
• Review title commitment for clearance and to assure all items are accounted for including but not limited to ordering payoffs, verifying taxes, subordinations, mortgage verification
***Title commitment: the product and research that is done on a property that shows any open liens, judgments, requirements to be able to provide clean insurance once it closes.
• Address inquiries from client and buyer professionally and in a timely manner
• Maintain open communication with team members, team leader and management
• Resolve rejected clearance files
• Handle multiple tasks and adjusts to changes in workflows, pipelines
• Customer Service-written and verbal
• All other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent- College Degree preferred
• 3+ years of curative/title background
• Practical work experience within real estate
• Working knowledge of real estate titles
• Proven customer service skills
• Must be able to use and have advanced computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands
• Must type a minimum of 40 words per minute
To apply for this position:
**APPLY NOW** http://www.therightstaff.info/application.htm**
Qualified candidates may choose to apply directly to:
THE RIGHT STAFF thanks all interested candidates; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.