Customer Support Representative
This job has now expired
Cardiocom has opportunities for outgoing, experienced Customer Support Representatives to provide patients and care providers with support and troubleshooting on the use of a remote patient monitoring medical device. Help elderly patients recover at home following hospital stays with your world class customer service! Cardiocom is a rapidly growing medical device company located in Chanhassen, MN.
- Perform medical device troubleshooting - hardware and software
- Respond promptly to emergency situations
- Provide after hours phone support
- Help patients and care providers to resolve problems with the use of the Cardiocom medical device
- Document issues and resolutions in an issue tracking application
- Comfortable providing telephone customer service to a geriatric population
- Previous customer service and call center experience
- A.S. degree or equivalent work experience
Opportunity for growth and advancement. Submit your resume to the company website using the link below.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Cardiocom offers a great benefits package for full time positions that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life insurance and paid time off. Opportunity for growth and advancement. Submit your resume to the company website using the link below.