Technical Customer Support Representative
This job has now expired
Cardiocom, a rapidly growing medical device company located in Chanhassen, MN seeks an outgoing, experienced Technical Customer Support Representative to provide hardware, software and network application support. Looking for world class, enthusiastic professionals with excellent customer service and technical skills. Part time and full time candidates will be considered. Part time hours would be 10-2, Monday to Friday.
- Perform application hardware and software connectivity troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot software installations in a remote support environment
- Respond promptly to emergency situations
- Provide after hours phone support
- Help customers resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Document issues and resolutions in an issue tracking application
- Tech savvy with experience with software and hardware
- Previous customer service and call center experience
- A.S. degree or equivalent work experience
Cardiocom offers a great benefits package for full time positions that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life insurance and paid time off. Opportunity for growth and advancement. Submit your resume to the comapny website using the link below.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.