Level 2 Engineer - Work for a Leading IT/Healthcare Company
7 Medical Systems™, LLC is a leading, nation-wide provider of on-demand PACS, teleradiology, EMR and computing solutions for healthcare. The Minneapolis-based company delivers reliable, affordable solutions to critical access hospitals, imaging centers, radiology groups and ambulatory clinics. Rather than investing capital to own and manage servers, hardware, software and IT resources in-house, healthcare facilities outsource these critical functions to 7 Medical. They trade in hefty capital expenses for more affordable monthly usage fees—paying only for what they use. 7 Medical’s clinical project managers enable facilities to efficiently automate workflows and integrate disparate systems to ensure successful integration, implementation and training. On-demand services are available anytime, anywhere with 24/7 service and support and built-in disaster recovery and HIPAA compliance. 7 Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Computer systems engineer to provide computer/networking support and consulting services in support of our data center operations and also our diverse base of medical clients.
- Provides 7i technical support to end users and Radiologist including applications, networks and desktop support.
- Communicate, triage, document user issues and resolve customer concerns
- Back up and secondary support for 7 Medical helpdesk
- Supports the implementation team with pre-Golive and Golive technical project tasks
- Assists with execution of application upgrades, fixes, special projects and migrations
- Prepares and maintains user desktop environments
- Gateway server builds and DICOM routing configuration
- Assist in other application server builds
- Assist with integration engine error management
- Provides on-call support as scheduled
- At least a two year technical degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience with supporting Windows servers and clients on a local area network
- Experience with help desk, Active Directory, backups, Exchange, SQL, HyperV, Citrix, routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless technologies is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Internet Explorer (version 6.5 and higher), Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting web-based applications and hosted environments
- Technical certifications (MCP, MCSE, CCNA, etc.) are a plus.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Experience working in a Medical environment
- Some local and regional travel required
- Good business sense, strong desire and willingness to stay current with certifications
- Ability to work unsupervised in a growing, fast-paced, team-oriented, professional environment.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about putting the highest degree of customer satisfaction first
- Superior problem solving skills and a unique combination of customer service, communication and technical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, a positive phone presence, writing skills that clearly and effectively communicate with others
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An effective, friendly, professional attitude.
- Discipline to document activities and record keeping skills internally and with customers.
- Quickly achieves required levels of performance on customer service quality, call quantity, knowledge, case handling effectiveness, time management, procedure adherence, and attendance
- Maintain healthcare privacy and security compliance
- Regular attendance and punctuality is expected of all employees