Support Services Manager - Work for a Leading IT/Healthcare Company
7 Medical Systems™, LLC is a leading, nation-wide provider of on-demand PACS, teleradiology, EMR and computing solutions for healthcare. The Minneapolis-based company delivers reliable, affordable solutions to critical access hospitals, imaging centers, radiology groups and ambulatory clinics. Rather than investing capital to own and manage servers, hardware, software and IT resources in-house, healthcare facilities outsource these critical functions to 7 Medical. They trade in hefty capital expenses for more affordable monthly usage fees—paying only for what they use. 7 Medical’s clinical project managers enable facilities to efficiently automate workflows and integrate disparate systems to ensure successful integration, implementation and training. On-demand services are available anytime, anywhere with 24/7 service and support and built-in disaster recovery and HIPAA compliance. 7 Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze trends in (CRM) requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Design new processes and procedures to increase the first call resolution to identified applications and operating systems.
- Assist with development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
- Liaise with vendors, engineers and end users for the procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues.
- Create a strategy for aligning technology with each of our business area and maintain and enhance the strategy through regular meetings and interaction.
- Assess client service levels using resources that include Helpdesk information, Clarity time tracking data, surveys, and interviews.
- Assist business areas with business continuity planning.
- Contribute to the advancement of the CRM role by adopting best practices and adhering to standards that enhance the level of services provided by the business units.
- Analyze and communicate customer satisfaction reports to Management Team.
- Administer software systems used in Call Center activities (CRM).
- Assists and over sees applications updates and upgrades
- Manages 7 Medical helpdesk process, procedures and schedule
- Maintain customer support communication templates
- Routinely follow up with customers
- Help Desk or Customer Support Management experience in a small company environment
- Experience implementing Customer Support guidelines and escalation policies
- Experience with customer support for on-demand/software-as-a-service provider
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Medical environment a plus
- Bachelor's degree or Associate in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent business experience
- 5+ Years of experience in a IT helpdesk scenario
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated business analysis skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Familiarity with IT client service models and project management tools and practices
- Experience documenting business process flow and advocating changes where necessary