Retention Specialist - SNBC
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Retention Specialist will work in a sales team environment. Monitor member Medical Assistance eligibility renewal dates to assist members in retaining health plan membership eligibility in SNBC. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop retention plan that identifies potential disenrollment reasons and creates strategies to proactively keep members enrolled in SNBC.
- Monitor member Medical Assistance eligibility renewal dates in data base.
- Coordinate and lead mail and call campaigns to members at risk of losing health plan eligibility.
- Document all contacts and retention efforts in data base.
- Work with county financial workers and case managers on behalf of members.
- Conduct home visits when necessary to assist members with paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree is preferred. 2-4 years working with Medical Assistance recipients in managed health care or county environment is required. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in county human services environments. Organizational, letter writing and phone skills required. MN Insurance Producer Licensure for Accident, Life, Health. Social Worker Licensure or equivalent experience.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.