This job is no longer available
Since 1878, The Family Partnership has given help and hope to more than one million people in the Twin Cities. Through counseling, education programs and advocacy, we support families in need and empower them to solve their problems.
MST is a well-researched in-home community-based treatment model directed at youth involved in criminal activity and their family in collaboration with Hennepin County Departments of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation, Human Services, and Public Health. For information about this treatment model see www.mstservices.com.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related from accredited school.
- Specific experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural and Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based marital and drug treatment therapy preferred.
- Solid mental health clinical training and experience, motivation, flexibility, common sense, and “street smarts”.
- Ability and willingness to provide home-based mental health services to youth aged 12-17 that are involved in the juvenile justice system and carry a caseload of four to six families.
- Available and willing to provide periodic on-call, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week coverage.
- Understanding of low income communities, communities of color, gays and lesbians and other oppressed and/or vulnerable populations.
- Work in collaboration with Hennepin County Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation, MST team members and supervisor, family members, and schools.
- Provide clinically effective, family-based intervention designed to promote responsible behavior.
- Choose specific parenting interventions with the assistance of the MST supervisor and expert consultant.
- Work with family members establishing clear goals and actively work toward goals by focusing on solutions.
- Track the progress of treatment and measure success.
- Attend mandatory clinical consultation and training sessions.
Agency’s Website: www.thefamilypartnership.org
APPLY ONLINE: https://careers-macc.icims.com