This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work in a growth-oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? Then you need to learn about our Inside Sales Account Manager opportunity!
Five Star Professional recognizes professionals who provide their clients with exceptional service. Our research team manages an industry-leading research process that provides you with a list of highly qualified professionals to contact. Your job is to share the good news of their award and help winners be prepared to share that good news with others. To learn more about the Five Star award program please go to www.fivestarprofessional.com
- Achieve sales goals.
- Follow up on qualified company-supplied leads.
- Manage and develop all account opportunities.
- Professionally represent the Five Star brand during all contacts.
- Work within Five Star key metrics for success.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous phone sales experience with track record of high performance.
- Ability to develop rapport with clients based on your personal presentation of Five Star program.
- Ability to be self directed, organized and on task.
- Ability to qualify leads, address objections and close the sale.
- Understanding of Wealth Management, Real Estate, Mortgage or Home/Auto Insurance markets preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, and CRM programs.
- Must be self-motivated; energetic; results-driven and a team player.
POSITION TYPE, LOCATION AND BENEFITS:
- Full time: Base salary plus commission.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401-K, and profit sharing.
- Total Compensation: on plan at $75,000 plus with no cap on commissions.