This job is no longer available
Information Technologies Manager
People’s Food Co-op is seeking a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic information technologies professional to join our management team. Are you someone who thrives in a supportive environment with lots of independent work? Do you have a great approach to problem solving? Does development work excite you?
The skill set our IT Manager should possess:
- Real life experience working in a Microsoft driven environment including Microsoft Exchange Servers, Microsoft Windows Domain Servers, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Ability to write brilliant queries to mine data
- Development experience utilizing Visual Basic/ Visual Basic.NET and Active Server Pages/ ASP.NET.
- Competence in network design and hardware implementation (VOIP, Microsoft Exchange, POS, etc.)
- Unparalleled accuracy and attention to detail
- Excitement about new projects and a healthy respect for the mundane
- A healthy mix of independence and team work
- Strong problem solving skills
People’s Food Co-op is committed to excellence and to a positive working environment with lots of support and plenty of responsibility. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you seek a variety of work in an eclectic environment, we have the position for you! Please send resume to the attention of:
People’s Food Co-op
315 Fifth Avenue South
LaCrosse, WI 54601