This job is no longer available
· Checks all pallets loaded from the auto wrapper and scale for accuracy.
· Checks in trucks returning from routes using route handhelds.
· Process orders from route accounting system, including the mapping of trucks.
· Processes add-on orders timely
· Update back stock code date program
· Assist in scheduling receiving time for incoming trucks.
· Assist in resolving scheduling and order conflicts in receiving department.
· Process will-call orders.
· Issue orders to pickers.
· Take and process orders from salespersons, customers and other approved sources.
· Update procedure manuals as needed.
· Update product data in the picking system.
· Create and update product order sheets.
· Assists in dispatching trucks to deliver special orders to accounts.
· Ensures customer complaints are directed to the appropriate supervisor.
· Assists with phone calls from accounts and drivers in order to resolve any delivery or order problems.
· Occasionally assists with supervisory responsibilities. Assists supervisor in downloading orders.
Qualifications for Position:
· Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
· Able to work constructively under stress and pressure.
· Intermediate computer skills. Able to use applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Exhibits an appropriate level of patience and tact when dealing with co-workers and customers’ questions and complaints.
· Able to communicate clearly to various levels of people. Is an active listener.
· Able to organize, plan and prioritize work.
· Possesses numerical reasoning skills.
· Is attentive to detail.
· Able to resolve conflicts
· Exhibits a solid understanding of customer needs.
· Able to use and maintain stationary equipment.
· Able to operate a forklift.
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· Warehouse experience desired.
· Forklift certification desired.
· Valid Class D driver’s license required.
J.J Taylor Distributing, Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proudly supports Affirmative Action.