DAKOTA COMMUNITIES - PROGRAM COORDINATOR
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Coordinate and implement services as directed by people receiving services, their legal representatives and interdisciplinary teams.
- Lead the design and delivery of values-driven, innovative, and high-quality services for people with disabilities.
- Monitor and evaluate services to assure quality standards are maintained and effective through the use of quality improvement tools.
- Analyze, prioritize and set work schedules for employees that meet the needs of people receiving services.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to employees to develop the skills necessary to be successful in implementing services and enhancing teamwork in a diverse workforce.
- Lead effective communication with people receiving services, legal representatives, case managers and other interdisciplinary team members.
- Effectively work with a variety of people and teams. Comply with licensing requirements.
- Four year post secondary degree; QDDP credential.
- 2 + years of demonstrated excellence in service delivery and management of outcomes for people with disabilities.
- Proficiency in motivating, leading and managing teams Ability to integrate mission focus with business acumen.
- Strategic program development and implementation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational abilities, and conflict management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and approved to drive for Dakota Communities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply on line and submit resume to www.dakotacommunities.org