General Manager - Retail Sales
Massage Envy is the pioneer and national leader of professional, convenient and affordable massage and spa services. If you have exceptional customer service and management skills as well as strive to create a positive customer centric environment for both customers and team members we want you on our team. Providing leadership that drives customer experience, overall operational execution and total membership sales through a fun and welcoming work atmosphere is our goal.
If you genuinely care about people, share our passion for consistently exceeding client expectations, and want to work in a team-oriented environment that rewards great performance, Massage Envy is the place for you.
Massage Envy Maple Grove, a top performing location, currently has an opening for an outgoing General Manager with strong organization skills. The ideal candidate is a positive communicator with a high degree of self-motivation combined with a sense of urgency. This is a great opportunity to provide hands-on, results-focused leadership to a team, and participate in the financial rewards of the clinic's success.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Select, coach and develop strong Management / Lead associates to achieve performance goals
- Leading clinic staff to achieve financial, operational and customer service goals.
- Coaching front-desk employees on scheduling appointments, recommending enhanced services and presenting membership plans.
- Supports HR related activities including hiring and retention.
- Ensures operational requirements of the clinic are achieved, systems and policies are followed and suggests opportunities for efficiency and performance improvement.
- Serving as a role-model for clinic staff, providing training, guidance and confident leadership.
- Maintaining a professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and customers.
- 5+ years of experience in retail, fitness or customer service environment.
- College degree required.
- Strong sales experience with a proven record of meeting sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with others and manage by example.
- Demonstrate a proactive management approach with strong organizational skills.
- Previous direct report responsibility of 10+ people
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary plus commission, bonus plan, and incentives
- Reduced-cost employee massages
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to learn about a high growth emerging industry
- Paid vacation after six months
- Additional benefits after 30 days
Please reply with your resume, cover letter and schedule availability.
Thank you for your interest in Massage Envy.