This job has now expired
Real Estate Equities is one of the leading property management companies in the Twin Cities. We manage over 3,000 units and we're quickly growing. We've been a leader in the Twin Cities for 40 years, specializing in multi-family housing, townhomes, and affordable housing. We are currently seeking a Compliance Technician to work from our corporate office in downtown St. Paul.
- Prepare prospective and resident files through a certification and re-certification process.
- Review site resident files for approval and notify site of any corrections.
- Produce required reporting (Housing Tax Credit, HOME, etc.)
- Perform scheduled and random site file audits.
- Complete third party verifications if CAS (move in and annual re-cert).
- Complete the TIC/50059 in Yardi.
- Minimum of one year compliance experience with strong knowledge of Section 8 and 42.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of one year general office work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with confidential information.
- Must have strong intermediate computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- $100/month parking reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and STD/LTD insurance provided by the company
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.