This job is no longer available
SABIS® Educational Systems
- A college degree in Human Resources, Business or related area is preferred.
- At least three years of experience in full cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of HR Law as it pertains to interviewing, recruitment and selection practices, background checks and EEO laws.
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of recruitment in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent and professional communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong technical and computer skills, good writing skills, must be self-motivated.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, the Internet and recruitment database software.
- Previous proven success in presenting sales or training material or conducting interviews.
The Recruitment Specialist will play a critical role in the Company by deploying a variety of cost effective and creative sourcing strategies to further support the recruitment process.
- In partnership with management, development, coordinate and implement recruitment programs for the Company and the Schools it manages.
- Develop appropriate and diverse sourcing methods to attract a broad candidate base, utilizing cost effective, industry appropriate and diverse job boards, social networking sites, local associations, research and participation in recruiting job/career fairs, and other sources as necessary.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to identify candidates for interview; screen and test applicants, if applicable, refer qualified applicants to hiring managers and facilitate in-house interviews.
- Effectively move candidates through the internal system for hiring manager review and appropriately monitor and track progress.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures regarding reference/background/licensure/certification verification; generate offers; close out requisitions; and ensure proper record keeping.
- Ensure onboarding requirements are met.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness and implementation of recruiting programs.
- Responsible for applicant tracking system maintenance; input and maintain applicant data; perform data updates, exports, imports, research/report, correct any data discrepancies, submit reports; troubleshoot.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive recruiting.
- Provide ongoing interview and recruitment training and coaching to hiring managers.
- Update job knowledge through educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining networks.
- Other HR duties as assigned/required.
Experience in a charter school or school system preferred.
This position is a calendar year, exempt position.
All successful applicants must meet employment requirements including, but not limited to, reference checks, criminal background checks, and education verification checks; and must have authorization to work in the US or must be able to obtain US work authorization.
Potential candidates are requested to view position requirements and indicate interest through the careers website located at www.sabiscareers.com, Job Code, REC01492.