Member/Provider Experience Manager
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Member/Provider Experience Manager will manage member and provider experience improvement initiatives that support UCare's mission and business goals while meeting or exceeding established measures of success. Responsible for development, implementation and assessment of annual member and provider experience improvement plan(s). Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze member/provider satisfaction data from various member/provider survey instruments, focus groups, advisory committees, speech analytics software and other inputs including internal stakeholders.
- Working with cross functional teams and departments, identify key member/provider improvement opportunities and estimated work effort to create measurable success.
- Develop, implement and modify as necessary plans for member/provider experience improvement based on organization needs and priorities. Develop, monitor and measure success metrics for each initiative.
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives using project management skills and tools to advance member/provider improvement goals.
- Provide strategic consultation to other functional areas and committees to support member/provider improvement opportunities at UCare.
- Identify challenges, facilitate solution development and make recommendations to Leadership Team as needed.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of industry practices, trends and methodologies as related to member/provider health plan experience.
- Lead teams of business leaders to implement new and redesigned processes that may have significant impact on business operations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, health care /public administration, project management or related field required. Strategic work within a health plan working with customer services teams and/or external provider organizations. Knowledge of state and federal health care programs preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to be successful in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to create and facilitate implementation of project plans.
- Experience in the technical and administrative areas of a health plan.
- Ability to exercise independence and sound judgment.
- Excellent leadership ability and assertiveness skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to plan for contingencies
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.