Administrator, Senior SQL Database
Education requirement: Bachelor's Degree
Experience Required: 5+ years
Union Representation: Non-Union (100)
Work Schedule: 8-4
Hours per pay period: 80
Job ID: 33260
Job Code: 2KP
Date posted: Jan 8, 2013
The Senior Database Administrator works with software vendors on the implementation and continued support of application databases. The incumbent also designs data base applications to specifications provided by higher level staff, tests, corrects, monitors, and updates developed applications. Also works with operations staff on performances and tuning analysis, systems support and optimization, as well as provides technical assistance to applications developers. In addition, this individual sets up backup and recovery procedures for data bases and controls access to data in physical data base designs for both privacy and security. Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 5+ years of experience in data base administration.
The Senior SQL Database Administrator also works on custom applications and development projects/support--to include data warehousing and transactional systems.
Park Nicollet Health Services, an integrated health care organization, is one of the most trusted and recommended sources of personalized health care in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our progressive and dynamic system includes Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic, Park Nicollet Foundation and Park Nicollet Institute. Park Nicollet is based in St. Louis Park and has more than 8,200 employees, including more than 700 physicians.
Our mission is to care for and support the health, healing and learning of those we serve.
Everyone caring, every day, creating with the individuals we serve, optimal health and greater value.
- Excellence is the standard we apply to our work, achieving best positive outcomes and upholding the highest professional standards.
- Caring is our heartfelt motivation to serve our patients and create the best possible experience.
- Learning is the way we continually improve and create knowledge and value that can be shared.
- Joy is what we experience when serving our patients and each other through a job well done.
- Stewardship is our commitment to create ever greater value with the resources entrusted to us.