IT Help Desk Analyst
This job has now expired
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you! We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking an Help Desk Analyst to be located in Edina, MN. If you're an independent, highly productive results oriented professional, then you want to join our team.This position will provide technical support to Salon employees over the phone. Will also log, track, and report all incidents that occur with ourt incident tracking software. Follow knowledge base processes and steps, document all troubleshooting performed, and escalate incidents as appropriate.
- Answer phone calls, record, resolve, and track all incidents from Salon personnel
- Phone support for various types of networks, software, hardware, including but not limited to: Point of Sale software, scanner, electronic appointment book, wireless, modem, internal web portal
- Understanding of network, VoIP, andDSLtroubleshooting techniques
- Administer User ID's and passwords for several internal web portals
- Perform outbound follow-up calls with salon personnel as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office
- Network topology knowledge, specifically TCP/IP
- Knowledge of DSL/VoIP and 3G connections and installations
- Understanding of firewalls, routers, analog modems, multiple VoIP phone lines, splitters, and filters on analog/DSL connections
- Experience troubleshooting all in one fax/scanner/copier wireless printers
- Experience utilizing a knowledge base while troubleshooting incidents
- Prior call center experience
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, teamwork oriented
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Must be customer support oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Highly preferred - bilingual either French or Spanish
- AS, BS or BA degree in Information Technology related field
- Experience with AS/400
- Experience with RS/6000
- Experience with handheld scanners
- ITIL Essentials or certification
- Previous retail/cash register experience
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
Our employees are important to us, we are proud to the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan,401K Plan,Profit Sharing Plan,529 College Savings Plan,Company Provided Lunch,many other product discounts from local businesses.
An Equal Opportunity Employer