Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Windows Server
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you! We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Analyst to be located in Edina, MN. If you're an independent, highly productive results oriented professional, then you want to join our team. This position requires a creative, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual to monitor, maintain and remediate systems in a team environment.
- Responsible for “run” activities across a set of systems or infrastructure platforms.
- Deploys, installs, configures and maintains systems.
- Monitors the ongoing operation of systems.
- Performs tasks relating to system operations; backups and anti-virus
- Troubleshoots and remediates systems.
- Escalates issues with systems in accordance with procedures.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Establishes and communicates metrics.
- Generates performance metrics for IT strategic planning.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement and IT Simplification.
- Ensures that processes and deliverables are well documented; actively works to share knowledge with others.
- Minimum of 5 years IT work experience.
- BS or Technical Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: core networking (switching and routing), servers, storage, network security, telcom, virtualization, enterprise platform administration and event monitoring.
- Ability to work in on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to find creative solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and present results to IT leadership and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates adaptability to change, and initiates or identifies change when necessary.
- Experience with system installation and maintenance.
- Keep abreast with industry trends and adapt to new technology.
- Implements change control documents to thoroughly document changes that modify the service infrastructure.
- Develops disaster recovery procedures and perform system recovery tests.
- Monitor system performance and perform system tuning and capacity planning.
- Provide second level support to helpdesk in resolving end user issues.
- Cross train technical support staff and end users on new enhancements.
- Other professional certifications a plus.
- Complexity of technical environment and scope of responsibilities.
- Delegation of work to other team members.
- Mentoring and coaching of other team members.
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
Our employees are important to us, we are proud to the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock