This job is no longer available
Interstate Companies is seeking an experienced and highly skilled IT Manager to join our team. This role plans, coordinates, and directs all IT governance and operational activities, as well as provides direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. This role also helps provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives across all areas of the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing personnel
- Minimum of 5 years' exp in Information Technology
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong project management orientation
- Familiarity with Lean principles, especially relating to continuous improvement of processes
- Proven leadership ability, including strong coaching, mentoring, and developmental skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org