Our client in the west metro has an exciting direct hire opportunity to join their team. In this role you will be supporting the sales department. This position will provide assistance with lead distribution and database management, marketing campaigns, social media, documentation updating and modification, and additional marketing projects.
If you have strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and time-management skills; this may be the role for you! The ideal candidate is able to work without continuous guidance and flexible with juggling multiple projects. Comfortable with change and project variety with opportunities to maintaining segments of the marketing workflow process. Salary is $40-45,000
Skills and Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Prior sales support experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Superior written and verbal skills, with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, timely, detail-orientated, and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
If you are interested in this position, please use the built-in application feature to submit your resume or you may email it directly to email@example.com with SSKES in the subject line. Thank you!