LPN (Maple Grove Surgery Specialty)
This job has now expired
Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center represents a partnership between Fairview and University of Minnesota Physicians. Together, we have created a comprehensive health care facility built around the patient experience, providing new choices in specialty care and direct access to the latest in medical breakthroughs.
The LPN performs delegated nursing and medical functions of data collection and delivery of care to an assigned group of patients, or individualized patient. The LPN works under the direction of a Registered Nurse, or physician/authorized practitioner and in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team. The LPN is responsible for adhering to all policies, procedures, and nursing practice guidelines.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Graduate of an accredited post-secondary practical nursing program.
- Current MN LPN license
- Job candidates are required to pass an online prescreening assessment for LPNs when applying for this position
- Ability to keyboard and utilize computer software
- Current BLS certification/course completion
- Previous surgical specialty experience (urology, GI, general surgery)
- Patient focused care
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.