Market Development Robina CoPIlot
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- The primary responsibility of this role is program promotion and out reach
- This position will manage the relationship between CoPILot and external organizations
- Field inquiries on the Care Guide project
- Assist in the development and maintain the content on the CoPILoT's website
- Seek and write for external grant funding opportunities from organizations
- Lead in development and conduction the training packages offered by CoPILoT to external organizations
- Generate ongoing communication to external organization "members"
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Marketing, Business or related area
- 5-7 years of experience
- Have networking and relationship development responsibilities with design professionals and targeted customers
- Performs market trends analysis, and manages the coordination of introductory meeting with prospective customers
- Capable of creating leads and following through to help closing deals
- Capable of developing effective business development strategy to provide the guidance for detailed execution plan
- Capable of analyzing business development data to periodically re-evaluate and readjust business development strategy
- Effective communicator both internally and externally
- Driven by results
- Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, problem solver, collaborative, independent, team player
- Proficiency in tracking/managing wide range of leads with a focus on follow through and closure
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Work Schedule: Days
- Day shifts
- No weekends
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA