This job is no longer available
Large Brooklyn Park manufacturing company is looking to add on a valued member in it production area. This is a 1st and 2nd shift long term to hire position paying $16/hr. Qualified applicants must have the following skills.
- Set up and operation of an industrial saw
- Proficient in machine shop procedures, mathematics, mechanics and layout
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Familiar with holding fiztures and cutting tools
- Calculate and set controls on machinery
- Able to affix materials into jigs and forms
- Perform 1st article inspection
- Proficient in use of calipers, micrometers, height gauges and other related measurement devices
- Safety conscience
Resume, drug test and criminal background checks are required. Please submit resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.