This job is no longer available
Primary responsibilities include managing existing large retail and foodservice accounts, developing new business with target retailers, and working together to manage profitability for all parties.
- Manage daily sales.
- Develop business proposals that will drive profits for JBS and the customer.
- Long term customer relationship development at multiple levels.
- Collaborate with the field sales team to target new accounts and attain weekly business.
- Increase value added sales throughout entire customer base.
- Responsible for account profitability.
- Utilization and communication of market information internally and externally.
- Understanding meat industry trends and communicating them effectively.
- Collaborate with inter-company departments on sales projects.
- Coordinate with margin management, operations, scheduling, traffic, and load tying to ensure all order information is complete and accurate.
- Utilize reports from the business analysis group to grow sales, increase profitability, and improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for understanding accounts in depth to include but not limited to the following: Payment Terms, Credit, Claims, Service, etc.
- BS/BA degree preferred in Agricultural Business, Animal Science, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years fresh pork or related sales experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work in corporate office environment.
Microsoft Office applications, including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
JBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer