National Account Retail/Foodservice Pork Sales
Primary responsibilities include managing existing large retail and foodservice accounts, developing new business with target retailers, and working together to manage profitability for all parties.
- Manage daily sales.
- Develop business proposals that will drive profits for JBS and the customer.
- Long term customer relationship development at multiple levels.
- Collaborate with the field sales team to target new accounts and attain weekly business.
- Increase value added sales throughout entire customer base.
- Responsible for account profitability.
- Utilization and communication of market information internally and externally.
- Understanding meat industry trends and communicating them effectively.
- Collaborate with inter-company departments on sales projects.
- Coordinate with margin management, operations, scheduling, traffic, and load tying to ensure all order information is complete and accurate.
- Utilize reports from the business analysis group to grow sales, increase profitability, and improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for understanding accounts in depth to include but not limited to the following: Payment Terms, Credit, Claims, Service, etc.
- BS/BA degree preferred in Agricultural Business, Animal Science, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years fresh pork or related sales experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work in corporate office environment.
Microsoft Office applications, including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
JBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer