Linux Systems Administrator/Programmer
The Linux Systems Administrator/Programmer is a member of a team-oriented staff and shares in the responsibility of providing the St. Olaf community with systems administration and systems programming services.
The Linux Systems Administrator/Programmer is an entry-level position; training will be provided to a qualified candidate.
The primary responsibilities of the Linux Systems Administrator/Programmer are to manage the College's Linux servers, to assist with administration of St. Olaf's central systems and infrastructure, and to provide systems programming services.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience administering Linux systems
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with SANs, VMware, and networking equipment a plus
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dm6vnsh