Mortgage Loan Processor
Minnesota Bank and Trust has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor at its location in Edina.
Become part of this growing team!! Career advancement opportunities!!! Monthly Bonus Potential!!
The individual in this position will document residential real estate loan files to program and underwriting standards. They will also process mortgage loan applications and ensure that loan files are complete before forwarding.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and send upfront disclosures and re-disclosures to loan applicants in compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitor aging of loan applications and drafts and sends “Needs” letter to applicants
- Review credit reports to ensure that all the applicant(s) open accounts are current, and verify any open mortgages, public records, excessive inquiries, and address discrepancies. Orders credit supplements as necessary
- Determine deposit verification requirements for each mortgage loan
- Determine employment and income verification requirements for each mortgage loan
- Interact closely with borrowers and loan officers to gather required information to obtain loan approval
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 current or recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Accuracy a must
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
Compensation and Benefits:
The compensation for this position is an hourly wage and will depend on experience.
Minnesota Bank and Trust offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex Spending, and opportunities for advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minnesota Bank & Trust is a member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc.. Heartland Financial is a $4.3 billion diversified financial services company providing banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance and consumer finance services to individuals and businesses. The Company currently has 61 banking locations in 42 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota.
If you meet all minimum qualification, please visit our website to apply by clicking apply now.