This job is no longer available
Are you looking for career growth and management opportunities? We have them!
Are you worn out by the culture of your “super-sized” institution, or growing concern about the Broker climate unfolding?
Then don’t let the chance to become part of our dynamic team pass you by!
Minnesota Bank & Trust is expanding in the Minneapolis market with opportunities in Blaine and Edina!! We are searching for NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to be part of this vibrant, growing team!!
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of two years as a mortgage loan originator with an ACTIVE NMLS License
- Current ability to fund a minimum of $1MM in mortgage loans per month – half or more from solid Purchase Referral sources
- Existing and solid network of Realtor and other referral sources– must have the ability to market outside of direct mail and email
- Must have a relationship and business development mentality – and value being part of a TEAM culture.
- We place the highest value on our excellence in fulfillment delivery and client service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Minnesota Bank & Trust focuses on execution to assist the Mortgage Loan Originator in driving more income. We have developed a compensation plan to comply with the Fed rule while still providing opportunity for career originators to earn solid income.
How we’re different:
Minnesota Bank & Trust sells direct to the GSEs and GNMA, offering a broader suite of products including government, conventional, portfolio and Wall Street Jumbo products without the need for restrictive overlays.
We offer full support of originator’s efforts with regard to technology, marketing, processing, operations, and compliance…This includes expertly trained Processors and Underwriters directly within the Branch.
About the organization:
Minnesota Bank & Trust is a member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. conducting mortgage origination in 37 states. Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a $4.3 billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland’s independently chartered banks are in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado and Minnesota, with a total of 61 banking locations serving 42 communities and loan production offices in California, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho and Texas.
Heartland’s common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
We invite you to talk with one of our hiring managers to hear our story and learn about our culture! Get started with an online application by clicking apply now.