This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions along with our client south of Minneapolis, MN have an immediate opening for a Drafter/Designer.
The Drafter/Designer will provide mechanical design/drafting and sheet metal layout drawings for Carbon Fiber, Thermal Technologies and Solar equipment. Work with design teams to develop new furnace products based on product specifications from Product Management. Complete bills-of-material for defined assemblies and subsystems. Participate in new product development, product maintenance and cost reduction/value engineering projects.
- Must have 7 years of Drafter/Designer experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- SolidWorks experience (3000 hours with 3D parametric design, including machined parts, weldments and large assemblies).
- Experience with sheet metal design and fabrication techniques including
- Experience designing large structural supports and enclosures.
- Experience designing with materials for high temperature (150C to 1100C) thermal systems.
- Experience with semiconductor equipment design.
- Experience with material handling/automation.
- Background in hands-on sheet metal fabrication and welding.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD 2D and Inventor 3D files.
- Experience with Vantage MRP.