This job is no longer available
The future is bright in healthcare and information technology; MDI Achieve combines these two fields for people who want careers that soar. MDI Achieve is the leading provider of software solutions to the eldercare industry. Continuously changing regulations ensure opportunities for skill development and contributing where it counts. Are you ready to change your future? Work for MDI Achieve.
Software Implementation Specialist
Do you like working with technology and learning new software? Do you have customer service experience? Do you enjoy solving problems and searching to find missing information?
We have an entry level position available as Software Implementation Specialist in our Claims Enrollment area. This position works with Clients, Implementation Project Managers, Software Support Analysts and 3rd party vendors.
The ideal person for this position will be comfortable navigating with computers and electronic files, be eager to learn information technology and healthcare and will work with efficiency and accuracy.
We provide training for this position to help you:
- Complete state and federal specific enrollments for client based on completed claims questionnaire form
- Complete claim specific setups and send work orders to 3rd party to request new client setup
- Submit a client test claim through the software
- Coordinate 3rd party claims enrollment and setup within the software
- Complete Remit enrollments, review set up and ensure accurate configuration within the software
- A 4-year degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or Finance preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task, excellent attention to detail, organization and strong problem solving skills
MDI Achieve is an Equal Opportunity Employer