This job is no longer available
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota is seeking a qualified Survey Technician with two years of experience or survey education. Candidates should have the following working knowledge and qualifications:
- GPS – An understanding of GPS systems with Trimble experience preferred
- Robotics – Experience using robotic total stations and data collection (Trimble preferred)
- CAD – AutoCAD or MicroStation experience a plus but not required
- Field/Office – This position is mainly field work, but some office work is included
- Rectangular System – Experience with searching and restoring section corners
- Coordinate Systems – Familiar working in state plane, county, local, UTM and latitude/longitude coordinate systems
- Legal Descriptions – Ability to interpret legal descriptions
- Travel – Travel is required approximately 60 percent, mainly in the MN, WI, IA, ND & SD occasionally beyond, with interesting projects. Out-of-town trips typically several days to a week.
- Physical Requirements – Must be capable of performing physical tasks required for strenuous field survey work
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 401k
Also considering a position for a highly qualified Survey Crew Chief
Anderson Engineering of Minnesota, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.