Provider Education Lead
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Provider Education Lead will lead production of provider communications tactics and planning. Support UCare key provider communication initiatives as outlined in Provider Network Management Department plan. Collaborate with other UCare departments to maximize efficiency of network communication. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Organize and create annual provider communications calendar that supports UCare Care’s Strategic Plan, PNM’s Department plan, and advances UCare’s position in the provider community.
- Review and document key achievements related to the annual communication plan with Director and key committees in support of Provider Strategies and key Marketing initiatives. Send key summary of quarters work, with Director and Assistant Directors approval, to Senior Management.
- Coordinate key provider messages in collaboration with key marketing, health promotions, clinical, coding and regulatory needs arise,
- Coordinate and oversee the functional operation of web based tools (Access UCare and UCare.org) for all providers. Participate in development of provider educational programs and training materials. Ensure that providers maintain a solid working knowledge of all UCare web based tools and content.
- Develop and implement provider e-newsletter. Coordinate timely and accurate distribution to providers.
- Assist with provider surveys in order to maintain current demographic information.
- Support the Assistant Directors in research, coordination and writing of responses to regulator questions or escalated issues.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Directors and assure the completion of department training plan.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Directors and assist in the development of goals and objectives for the department. This includes operating plans and programs, policies and procedures, communications, performance reporting, project management and budgeting.
- Create, enhance, and maintain FaxBlast and listserve tools to communicate with providers in an efficient manager.
- Participate in various work groups and committees as assigned.
This position requires three to five years of health care communications or marketing experience in a health delivery setting, such as physician group practice, hospital, health insurance, managed care organization, or community service agency. Experience with health plan/provider communication/marketing issues is strongly preferred. Bachelor degree in health care management, communications, journalism, or marketing. Five years related experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for this role include:
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong team player.
- Self-directed; self-starter.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Understanding of systems and change process.
- Knowledge of provider network operations.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.