This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 1-2 years of clerical background with PC/internet experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of insurance payers strongly desired
- Experience with Epic is a plus
- Ability to handle and manage a cash drawer
- Requires strong customer service and phone skills, as well as exceptional communication and listening skills with the ability to quickly connect with customers
- Must posses basic computer skills, (keyboarding, navigation, use of Emil and Internet), in a Windows-based environment
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 20 hours per week
- Work Schedule: Monday 11:30 - 8:00, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:00 - 8:00
- Day/Evening shifts
- Non weekends
West St. Paul is a well developed, diverse, urban community located just minutes from downtown St. Paul. Recreational opportunities abound for hiking, biking, cross country skiing or golfing at a public or private golf course, Dodge Nature Center or city parks. While the public school system is ranked superior, there are also several superb private schools in the area, with higher education opportunities nearby.
West St. Paul:
- Located 3 miles from St. Paul
- Population = 19,405
- Service Area = 425,450
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA