Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Responsible for receiving and resolving patient billing inquires and complaints in a professional manner
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 3 to 5 years customer service experience in a direct customer contact role
- Prefer 1 year related healthcare experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Keyboarding/computer skills required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 20 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 10a - 2p
- Day shift
- No weekends
The city of Champlin has several new schools and a host of restaurants and entertainment. The city is bordered on the West by Elm Creek Regional Park with over 5,400 acres of parkland. From Champlin, you can easily access the downtown area of Minneapolis within 15 minutes.
- Located 17 miles NW of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 23,000
- Service Area = 287,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA