Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Demonstrates positive customer service and quality commitment skills through timely and courteous assistance of all phone calls, and positive staff/provider interactions
- Schedule, register, and verify patient information
- Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of post-high school education
- Two to three years of clerical/business environment experience with PC/internet experience
- Experience in team oriented environment essential
- Requires strong customer service and phone skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and employees
- Private insurance payer knowledge strongly desired
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 20.4 hours per week
- Work Schedule: to be determined
- Day/Evening shifts
- No weekends
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA